FREE SHIPPING on orders above $50
T-Shirt Yarn - Mystery Bin

T-Shirt Yarn - Mystery Bin

Regular price $40.00 Sale

Hurry now
items left
Limited Items Selling Fast
poup with stuff in it close

MYSTERY BIN -Don't let the word scare you, these skeins are 95% new with no issues, the other 5% might have some minor stains. These made it to the bin because maybe we only had 1 of this color or it was a random skein mixed in with other colors.

4 SKEINS IN A SET -Each set contains 4 random colors, we will guarantee that all 4 will be different colors, no 2 sets are alike.

LARGE SIZE- Each Skein is 700g, about 140 meters, 80% Cotton, 20% Other Fibers.

Great value for the price, perfect for newbies wanting to try something new.

Note: Colors are selected at random and cannot be chosen. These items are closeout and thus all sales are final.