FREE SHIPPING on orders above $50
T-Shirt Yarn - Mystery Grey Bin

T-Shirt Yarn - Mystery Grey Bin

Regular price $100.00 Sale

Hurry now
items left
Limited Items Selling Fast
poup with stuff in it close

MYSTERY BIN -Don't let the word scare you, these skeins are 80% new with no issues, the other 20% might have some minor stains (Oil from sewing machine). These made it to the bin because maybe we only had 1 of this color or it was a random skein mixed in with other colors.

All Grey - About 20-24 rolls per box, only have 2 available.

LARGE SIZE- Each Skein is 700g, about 140 meters, 80% Cotton, 20% Other Fibers.

Great value for the price, perfect for newbies wanting to try something new.

Note: Colors are selected at random and cannot be chosen. These items are closeout and thus all sales are final.